FMG Suite rebuilt the email page within Publisher dashboards and added the following improvements:
- “Published Date” column
- “Show” column - which allows you to hide emails from the Content Library
Now, you can search by (1) email title, (2) email subject, and (3) keywords
“Published Date” Column
This is a brand new column and this will be the default sort order for this table.
- This will be the date that the email was originally published
- If you update an existing email, this date will not change
- By default, your newest emails will be at the top, oldest at the bottom
- Emails that have never been published - those with a Status of “Draft” - will not have a Published Date
This is another new column that allows you to hide emails from advisors’ Content Libraries.
- Uncheck this checkbox and the email will be “hidden” from the Content Library immediately
- By default, when a new email is Published it will be visible in the Content Library
- ie: this “Show” checkbox will be checked for new emails
- “Hiding” an email will not affect scheduled sends - no emails will be canceled!
- “Hidden” emails can be scheduled to send for Agency Automations
❗Note: for now, “hiding” an email will not remove the email from Collections. If you want to “hide” an email from a Collection, you’ll need to remove it.