FMG is scheduled to roll out a series of updates around the ability to upload videos directly into our platform. The first release will allow Advisors to upload a video directly into Blog posts. Within 2-3 weeks, advisors will be able to upload videos to pages directly via the Rich Text editor.
Some notes about this release for Blog posts
- Video uploads are hosted by FMG in our Wistia account
- It’s mobile responsive
- Videos play in the editor and in compliance dashboard
- Here is a video (no sound) walkthrough of the user experience:
A few known limitations with this first release
- It’s not easy to resize the video in the editor. You’d need a little HTML know-how but we can provide a code snippet to help with that if someone wants to make the video smaller but still mobile responsive. Advisors can always reach out to our Service team for help
- There is no way to manage previously uploaded videos. Each upload is a new video save (similar to image uploads).